We get it right the first time on time
We know our products
Free shipping on all orders over $99
X1 Portable Hand-held 3D Scanner
MINGDA X1 3D Scanner
- It's a projector
- It's an iPad
- It's a 3d scanner
MINGDA X1 is the world's first Android portable high-precision 3D scanner, equipped with 7.0inch 2K high-definition capacitance touch display...
MINGDA X1 3D Scanner
- It's a projector
- It's an iPad
- It's a 3d scanner
MINGDA X1 is the world's first Android portable high-precision 3D scanner, equipped with 7.0inch 2K high-definition capacitance touch display screen, with embedded computing power, large capacity lithium power continuation, is an industrial VR/AR color reverse modeling, 3D portrait shooting. A good helper in homework. 3D models can be scanned and output without connecting to a computer. Based on cloud computing and storage technology, users can calculate, store and share 3D models in different places. Automatic operation is realized in the scanning process, which is simple and easy to use, and is suitable for users of all ages.
1) Measurement accuracy: ≤ 0.1 mm; single side scanning accuracy: ≤ 0.1mm (obtained in laboratory standard test environment, customer specific use environment may affect accuracy)
2) Point distance 0.12mm
3) Single side measurement range: 200 × 300mm
4) Scanning time: ≤ 2 min;
5) Single side scanning time: 5 s;
6) Camera resolution: 13 million pixels;
7) Projection resolution: 1080P;
8) Light source: White light;
9) Splicing mode: automatic scanning of turntable, free scanning, stitching of mark points;
10) The maximum measurement range is as follows: automatic scanning of turntable: 200mm × 300mm × 250mm, free scanning: 1000mm × 1000mm × 1000mm;
11) Output data: can output single-angle point cloud, multi-angle point cloud, triangulation package patch;without the help of third-party software, package STL can be directly 3D printing;
12) Support RGB24 bit true color model output;
13) Output data format: STL,OBJ,PLY,ZX3D;
14) Turntable size: 200 × 50 (mm), load bearing 5 kg;
15) The fuselage has its own lithium battery with capacity ≥ 6000 mah, standby time ≥ 48 hours and continuous operation for more than 2 hours.
16) Working mode: the probe comes with its own model calculation and display function, without connecting to PC. At the same time, support cloud computing and local area network computing; can support one computer as a local server, support multiple scanners scanning at the same time.
17) Can provide secondary development SDK
18) Operating system: Android 7.1;
19) The fuselage comes with a full-color 7-inch capacitance touch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1200.
20) Software functions:
* Fully independent development of software (including three-dimensional data acquisition, automatic splicing and fusion, post-processing and other functions);
* Automatic splicing of turntable: for objects of different shapes, users can automatically set the number of scans to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the final model;
* Automatic photometric measurement: the software can carry out one-button automatic photometric measurement to adapt to the changes of the environment and the difference of objects, so as to ensure the measurement accuracy.
* Multiple scanning fusion: complex shape objects, users can scan multiple times, the software will automatically merge it into a complete model;
* Smoothing processing: users can smooth the scanning results according to their needs.
* Multiple scanning modes: software support single angle, multi-angle measurement, support point cloud, patch, package data export;
21) List of equipment:
1 set of 3D scanning probe, 1 set of bracket, 1 set of high precision rotating table, 1 set of calibration plate and bracket, 1 set of mounting positioning pad, 1 connecting line and 1 packing box.
22) Extended function: support 3D model AR photography function; probe with projection, support teaching projection.
23) The products have been certified by FCC,CE and Rohs.
placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below.
These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this
arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our
website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not
be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will
fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would
prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us
to process a refund.
2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and
destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected
with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
K+ will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to
return is received by us within 30 days of receipt of item and are returned to
us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to
arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store
credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed
(K+) will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value
of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty Returns
K+ will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted
within 90 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will
reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect K+ to process
your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This
varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer
a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Dispatch Time
Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order
Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except
on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these
instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at
any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
K+ will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to
offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer
this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before
dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we
await this item.
4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we
can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be
able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made
available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the
parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the
parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer
service with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the
7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
For international shipments, import duties & taxes may be required to be paid.
K+ pre-calculate these costs and display them at checkout and give customers the
choice of pre-paying these duties and taxes, or choosing to pay them seperately
upon arrival in your destination country. K+ encourage customers to pre-pay
duties and taxes as pre-paying these will facilitate a faster delivery time as
they will be less likely to be subject to delays at customs at their destination
If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination
country, the goods will be returned to K+ at the customers expense, and the
customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of
the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to
accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an
order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed
their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an
investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org